Terms & Conditions
COLAS LIMITED’S CAREERS PORTAL
Welcome to Colas Limited’s Careers Portal (the Portal).
The term 'Colas Limited’ ‘Colas' 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Portal whose registered office is Wallage Lane Rowfant West Sussex RH10 4NF. Our company registration number is 2644726
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of the Portal.
If you continue to use the Portal, then you are agreeing to comply and be bound by
the following terms and conditions (www.careershub.colas.co.uk) in addition to the terms and conditions and website use terms applicable to our main website www.colas.co.uk (“Main Website”) (together the “Terms”).
Please click here to view our Main Website terms and conditions and website use terms.
You will only be able to apply for positions advertised on the Portal on the completion of the registration section, including confirmation that the Terms have been read and accepted. You agree to notify us of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
The use of the Portal, which is supplied by Colas Limited is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- all materials within the Portal are our intellectual property. Such materials may not be copied save to the extent necessary to view them online.However, you may print complete pages of the site as hard copies for your own personal use.
- we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information is current, secure or accurate although we do make every effort to keep it as update as possible.
- We are not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control or through an act, omission or misuse of the Portal by you.We reserve the right to make changes to any part of these terms and conditions from time to time, so please ensure you check the latest version.We may modify or withdraw the Portal and its content (or any part of it) temporarily or permanently, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of, the Portal and you agree to use it on that basis.
- The Portal may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Portal and any transactions conducted on or through it.
- These terms & conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Login details are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and you shall not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently.
If you become aware that your login details have been compromised or if it may have been used in an unauthorised way you must notify Colas Limited immediately. Colas Limited accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
We reserve the right to withdraw your login at any time at our absolute discretion and without any notification or explanation.
- We make every effort to check and test the website for viruses at every stage of production.You must make sure that the way you use the website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.We are not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use the website.
- What we collect and why? We will collect contact information (e.g. address, contact numbers, email address) for the purpose of correspondence. Career history, skills, qualification, education information and appropriate registrations (if applicable) collected via application form, CV, personal statement and/or selection questions) for the purpose of shortlisting your skills and experience against the requirements of the job you are applying for. Equality& diversity data and disability information for the purpose of monitoring, to ensure we are attracting and recruiting a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve, whilst providing appropriate support to candidates who may need it.
- You are responsible for keeping your account and personal information confidential.If there is any unauthorised misuse of your account or personal information and, any breach of security or misuse, or suspected breach of security or misuse of such please notify us immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer.We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph and the terms & conditions.
- You are responsible for creating your profile within the Portal.If you auto-populate your CV or upload your LinkedIn Profile, we would suggest you go in and check that the content has auto-populated in your profile correctly.
- You agree that anything you submit shall not infringe any right of any third party, nor contain anything libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute an invasion of privacy.As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make on the Portal.
- Where the Portal contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience only. They do not signify express or implied endorsement of its provider, product or services by us.We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them or your reliance on content contained in them.
We do not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of such sites do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise with us
- We reserve the right at any time without notice to enhance, modify, alter, or suspend the website and to terminate or restrict your access to the website.
- Your use of the Portal and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.